Ticketing & Seating Policy
INFO CONCERNING COVID 19
Due to the current outbreak of the Covid-19 virus the following policies are in affect:
1. All parties will be social distanced from other parties
2. Parties will not be sat in groups larger than 10 patrons
3. If a party size is larger than 10 patrons we will seat the party together in
an area with correct social distancing
4. Silverware and dishes will be handed out as patrons enter the food line
5. Our show will be 8% funnier this season to counteract the virus
PLEASE ORDER AT LEAST 4 TICKETS SO WE CAN MAXIMIZE SPACE
RATTLIN' D PLAYHOUSE ASSIGNS IT SEATING CHART BASED ON ORDER OF RESERVATION.
THIS ALLOWS US TO GIVE EVERYONE THE BEST SEAT POSSIBLE AND ELIMINATE ANY EMPTY CHAIRS IN THE PLAYHOUSE.
If you are part of a group that needs to sit together, order them all in ONE reservation or call the box office after you have placed your order to link the tickets.
IF YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL OR SPECIFIC SEATING REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE CALL THE BOX OFFICE AT 435-705-8598 BEFORE BOOKING YOUR TICKETS SO WE CAN DO OUR VERY BEST TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR REQUEST.
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
TICKETS MAY BE MOVED TO ANOTHER PERFORMANCE IF NOTICE IS GIVEN NO LATER THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED PERFORMANCE.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF THREE YEARS ARE STRONGLY DISCOURAGED FROM ATTENDING. IF YOU HAVE AN INFANT PLEASE CALL THE BOX OFFICE SO WE CAN SEAT YOU IN A CONVENIENT SPOT IN CASE YOU NEED TO REMOVE THE CHILD.